Friday, August 20, 2010

A Cherry Blossom Party

Cherry Blossoms are a symbol of spring.  The Japanese celebrate this season by holding picnics, tea ceremonies and gathering together among popular cherry blossom landscapes. I know that we are not celebrating the arrival of spring but I do like this stamp set.  My very simple card is made with all Stampin' Up stuff today.  I cut a portion of the bottom of the ornament punch off to create a vase.  What a neat idea! (not my idea, but I coulda thought of it...)


 

Stamps - SU Embrace Life, SU sentiment-unknown set
Cardstock - Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White, Old Olive
Designer Paper - SU-retired
Ink - Rich Razzelberry, Certainly Celery colored with chalks
Accessories - SU ornament punch, SU lots of tags die, silver thread from my stash

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the 'workshop'. Your comments make my day!