Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello New Friends

Hi everyone and happy last Friday in August.  This bear is so stinkin' cute.  LOTV stamps are my current favorites. I covered the designer paper with sheer lavender ribbon to tone it down with the rest of the card. There are stickles on the butterflies to add a little glitz.




That's all for now and have a great weekend!



Stamps - Lili of the Valley, Stamps by Judith
Cardstock - SU Lavender Lace, Neenah Classic Crest-Solar White
Designer Paper - SU Tea Party, DCWV-Posies Glitter Print
Ink - Copics, SU Lovely Lilac
Accessories - Martha Stewart butterfly and edge punch, Spellbinder's Nestibilites, Stickles, sheer ribbon and pearls from my stash

8 comments:

  1. This card is soo cute! Love the little bear and your attention to detail. I am just beginning to use Copics, so I enjoy looking at blogs that have examples of copic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia,

    This is so cute! Love the lilac colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! All the pearls around the image are so fun! I'm so glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness Sylvia! This is so adorable. Your colors and coloring are perfect. What a cutie with the glasses!! I love it! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is adorable- your coloring is gorgeous- and I love your "Trixie"- cute!! :) Also- mite have to case your wine card...ummm..yes..I am a wine lover and I have seen that dp and love it! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! LOVE all the pearls too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the 'workshop'. Your comments make my day!