Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wine Club

A friend asked me to make a 'goodbye, farewell' card for someone in her Wine Club. I only used one stamp.  It's a marble texture cube that has rubber on 3 sides for 3 layers. The 1st layer is stamped with the lightest value, then for the 2nd side a mid value is stamped and for the 3rd layer a darkest value is used. What I like about this stamp is that it's very free form and no alignment is necessary. I just stamped randomly.  I used a gossamer decorative bag that wine often comes when given as a gift for the envelope. The card is standing on the bag in the photo.   I was really excited when I found this bag in my stash.  I think it adds that special something.


Have a great day!


Stamps - Stampendous marble texture cube, computer generated sentiment
Cardstock - SU Red Riding Hood, River Rock, True Thyme
Designer paper - Creative Imaginations
Ink - SU River Rock, True Thyme and Palette Noir
Accessories  - Martha Stewart double loops punch, Spellbinders nestibilities labelesl 4, Kaiser pewter pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the 'workshop'. Your comments make my day!