Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking Eye Through The Keyhole

.I had alot of fun using Webster's Pages 6x6 pad.  The paper has a beautiful vintage look. If you look closely you can see that I placed an eye behind the keyhole looking out.  I covered the eye with a Tag Types Tile sticker. They're made of clear epoxy and make a nice effect.  I just received my Tim Holtz stamps in the mail.  At first I thought they were kinda spendy. I changed my mind after they arrived.  They are precision cut red rubber mounted on cling foam.  They come on a sturdy page that is ready to be placed in a binder.  No, I do not work for Stampers Anonymous,lol, but are thrilled with mine
 



Have a great week!



Stamps - SU Soft as a Feather, Rubber Monger-keyhole, Fruit Basket Upset-eye, Stampers Anonymous;Tim Holtz-Odds & Ends Collection-ticket
Cardstock - SU Always Artichoke & Kiwi Kiss, cream cs from my stash
Designer Paper - Webster's Pages 6x6 Triple Pack (Nature's Storybook)
Ink - SU Chocolate Chip, Palette-Noir Black
Accessories - SU Beautiful Butterflies die, Kaiser bronze pearls, EK Success Tag Types Tile stickers, Marianne Creatables swirl die, SU round tab punch

5 comments:

  1. Very artistic card, you should consider sending it into Stampers Sampler, I bet they would publish it!

    Please come visit my lonely blog:Http://wwww.msrhetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sylvia! Lovely card. I also like your new blog....thanks for the comment you left on my brand new blog...isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Congratulations on your new Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia! Sorry for taking awhile to get over to your blog. I just saw your lovely comment to me at inspireME now, and popped over right away to take a look. Congrats on your new blog, and good for you for taking the plunge. I think your card is wonderful. I like the collage-style look to it. Aren't those 6x6 papers fabulous for card making? I like the dimension on the butterfly and the eye peeking behind the keyhole. Great sentiment, too. Keep up the good work, and I hope you get this little cutie uploaded at inspireME. Let me know if you need any help with the steps.
    Hope you have a wonderful day, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the 'workshop'. Your comments make my day!